MLA PDS Webinar
In preparation for the upcoming call opening on 1 April 2021, MLA is holding a webinar to provide an overview of the Producer Demonstration Site (PDS) program and what you need to do to apply.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday 10 March at 4pm-5.30pm AEDT – register to attend here.
MLA PDS Project Manager Hilary Connors, alongside PDS Coordinators Russell Pattinson and Maria Thompson, will provide an overview of MLA’s PDS program and how to set yourself up for success in the upcoming PDS call – this is open to producers, consultants, facilitators and anyone who may be interested in running or participating in a PDS.
This webinar will cover:
– An overview of the PDS program
– Different funding mechanisms
– What is involved throughout the lifetime of the project
– How to form a PDS group
– Resources available to establish a proposal and undertake a project
– Key outcomes for success
– Hear from an existing PDS project participant and how it has worked for them.